Strategic Sourcing Managers - Services (6 positions)
STRATEGIC SOURCING MANAGERS – SERVICES
6 IDENTICAL OPPORTUNITIES – THESE ARE INDIVIDUAL CONTRIBUTOR ROLES
Locations include: Waltham, MA / Hicksville, NY / Syracuse, NY
PLUS: THERE ARE ALSO 6 IDENTICAL SR. BUYER OPPORTUNITIES OPEN WITH THIS SAME COMPANY. THE SAME DESCRIPTION BELOW APPLIES FOR THESE, HOWEVER, THESE ARE 3-5 YEAR EXPERIENCE NEEDS.
The Company is one of the largest investor-owned energy companies in the world - covering Massachusetts, New York, Rhode Island.
The Company is at the heart of one of the greatest challenges facing our society, delivering clean energy to support our world long into the future. Every day they work with stakeholders to promote the development and implementation of sustainable, innovative and affordable energy solutions.
The Company’s Procurement organization is embarking on a transformational journey evolving to create the Supply Chain of their future, come be part of this exciting opportunity to drive change and create value!
The successful candidates will take responsibility for strategically sourcing end-to-end Supply Chain requirements and for creating sustainable value. This includes building relationships with internal and external stakeholders, identifying business opportunities, and developing supply chain partnerships to achieve Company objectives, meeting and exceeding customer, community and stakeholder expectations. These positions will be sourcing for SERVICES, not for COMMODITIES/ITEMS/PARTS.
These roles require professionals who are well-trained and educated within strategic sourcing, who bring demonstrated success within the “Services” category, preferably from within larger organizations that provide formal and effective strategic sourcing training grounds.
- Develops and manages data-driven commodity strategies to attain year-over-year cost reductions and quality/delivery improvements.
- Completes and executes the negotiation plans and aligns the stakeholders to the negotiation strategy valued up to $100M.
- Collaborate with supply base partners to develop innovative approaches and methodologies that address present and future supply chain requirements.
- Works in partnership with regional/global customers to ensure a proactive approach to supplier selection and understand their requirements and deliver appropriate solutions.
- Provide strong, commitment to utilizing continuous improvement to drive change throughout the organization.
- Develop, deliver, maintain, and assist in the implementation of best practice Supply Chain processes, policies, and templates.
- Capably present data to effectively influence senior stakeholders’ sponsorship and decision making.
- 5-8 years of related experience purchasing services, preferably from larger company environments where strategic sourcing training/education is fostered.
- BS required and Master’s Degree in Business or Supply Chain preferred.
- Experience executing Strategic Plans with a focus on complex projects up to $150M.
- Must be capable of delivering measurable value, delivery and quality to the business to meet budgetary and goal objectives.
- With minimal Category Manager oversight - ensures negotiation strategy is fully developed and socialized.
- Capability to lead the negotiation team with suppliers and stakeholders to deliver sustainable 'win-win' outcome.
- Commercial negotiation.
- Contract management.
- Supplier relationship management.
- Systems and Analytical Skills. SAP, ARIBA experience desired and other MRP systems a plus.
- Creates the Future.
- Consistently Delivers Great Performance
- Builds Relationships.
- Develops Self and Others.
These positions are included in the career path roles which provide for promotional opportunities within and across salary bands as you develop and evolve in the position by gaining experience, expertise and acquiring and applying technical skills.
The Company provides a very competitive base salary, a lucrative bonus structure, excellent benefits, pension contributions, 401K, flexibility to work from remotely from home (telecommute) when necessary, and advancement from within.
IDENTICAL/MULTIPLE OPPORTUNITIES (6) CREATED DUE TO GROWTH!
Note from the desk of Dave Bushery: "For those who are qualified and interested, please contact Dave Bushery at BusheryAssoc@comcast.net or call 508-541-3900. Since there are six open positions, I'll also do my best for those you may encourage to reach out to me, thanks." www.busheryassociates.com
#procurementpositions, #sourcing positions.