Senior Sourcing and Procurement Specialist (Contract Position)
Job Title: Senior Sourcing and Procurement Specialist (Contracts)
Duration: 3 Months
Location: Hoboken, NJ 07030
The Senior Sourcing Specialist works cross-functionally with our OpCos, financial, technology, and legal communities to execute projects of medium to high complexity related to the sourcing and procurement of data center, cloud/hosting, and disaster recovery services. This individual’s primary responsibility is to negotiate and manage contracts between us and suppliers. Focus areas include:
- Co-location services, public cloud services, and disaster recovery services.
- The Senior Sourcing Specialist is also responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships with internal clients, providing expertise and counsel to stakeholders on recommended sourcing strategies and becoming a trusted advisor.
- The Senior Sourcing Specialist has sub-category commodity ownership and responsibilities.
- Required: • Bachelor's Degree
- 5-10 years of experience.
- Advanced knowledge of data center services/cloud hosting/disaster recovery service sourcing and contract negotiation (co-location services, IaaS, PaaS, SaaS models, etc.)
- Advanced knowledge and thorough understanding of the data center services and cloud hosting competition, consumer trends, industry trends, and technology innovation
- Knowledge of MS Excel, Access, and PowerPoint
- Manages other Sourcing and business analysts
- Direct experience with vendors such as AWS, Rackspace, Microsoft, Sungard, Digital Realty, Equinix, etc. contract negotiation and administration preferred
The selected candidate will be working for a client in Hoboken, New Jersey but is contracted through Rose International.
To apply, please send updated an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.