The Supply Planner is responsible for managing the daily stock management process. This is a critical cross-functional role working between Supply Managers, Deployment Planning, Demand Planning, Brand and Customer Service to ensure we have right levels of inventory to meet inventory targets, transportation targets, and Customer Service metrics with promotional execution excellence.
- Proactively communicate/action any supply risks for Top 8 customers.
- Manage campus to campus inventory balancing including Make vs. Move recommendations working cross functional execution with Deployment planning
- Manage inventory to set Inventory targets and manage stock levels in set tolerances and on an exception basis.
- Meet year-end inventory goals and Days of Supply
- Manage SKU portfolio to 98.5% Customer service expectations
- Lead and project manage finished good discontinuation and labels changes to zero materials and FG write off– Work cross functionally to Lock production, Transfer and bridge inventory from old to new.
- Responsible for running Bi-weekly cross function inventory risk and disposal risk meetings with Marketing. This role will be responsible for Safety Stock parameter setting, Manugistics SKU set ups and Material substitution management.
- Responsible for promotion management to hit 99% customer service, ensuring inventory rebuild alignment, and working directly with customer service to ensure timely order execution.
- Responsible for owning unconfirmed Supply Planning process and updating SAP Available to promise comments.
- Responsible for Item Status routing for Master Data setup.
- Leads Inventory meeting discussions, recommendation for status changes, SKU Rationalization updates and run out changes, New Item launch dates, Innovation update and key date changes with Brand Teams and Customer Marketing, targeting to meet established goals for reduction in transition-related material write off.
- Key participant in Weekly Brand Project Management meetings, providing feedback to Senior Team on run-out dates for Transitions and New item launch timing and progress. Works closely with Cross functional team and Project Brand Managers, building a linkage across teams to meet all KPI’s and challenging STT dates wherever needed.
- Bachelor degree required
- 5 + years supply planning experience in a CPG environment preferred
- Experience with Manugistics & SAP preferred
- Other cross-functional Supply Chain experience preferred
- Experience participating and leading large cross functional meetings and working cross functionally to drive supply awareness and impact
- Proven ability to model, recommend, and analyze various supply plan scenarios
- Experience working with co-manufactures preferred
Location: The Sun Products Corporation is currently headquartered in Wilton, CT. In Q2 2017, the Company will relocate and expand to Stamford, CT as a subsidiary of Henkel Consumer Goods Inc. The Research and Development technology facility will remain in Trumbull, CT.
PLEASE APPLY TO: https://www.sunproductscorp.com/careers/Position.aspx?id=of4b4fw