Manager - Global Procurement, Marketing
Tiffany & Co. is seeking a Manager – Global Procurement, Marketing based in New York, NY. This positon will develop Tiffany’s category strategy for all areas of Marketing by partnering closely with marketing leaders to understand and define demand, current and future roadmaps and vendor partnerships. The Manager will lead the category management function to ethically and professionally procure areas such as print, advertising, visual merchandising accessories, window campaigns and PR services.
The Manager – Global Procurement, Marketing will recommend and establish the marketing procurement strategy, processes and procedures that are consistent with corporate policy, project requirements and sound commercial, legal and ethical practices. S/He will direct the category management function so as to ethically and professionally procure print, advertising, visual merchandising accessories, window campaigns and PR services while meeting the quality standards and specifications established at the best total cost of acquisition.
The Manager will conduct data gathering, spend analytics while utilizing market intelligence to develop procurement strategies and business cases that will assist the business in delivering measurable cost savings, cost avoidance and multi-year productivity. This position will partner with with functional business units to ensure consistency across all marketing categories. S/He will implement productivity initiatives, develop vendor management activities, and assist in the establishment of performance metrics to include KPIs, SLAs, and Terms and Conditions while supporting transactional activities and establish standards where appropriate.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain, Business or a technical field
- Minimum of 6 to 8 years in a professional procurement function with a focus on marketing categories
- Experience sourcing multiple marketing categories including goods and services
- Excellent interpersonal skills including verbal and written communication
- Strong relationship management experience
- Proven ability to work with multiple stakeholders and influence senior leadership
- Demonstrated ability to work with suppliers
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong financial and analytical skills
Please visit the following link to apply to this position: