Manager - Global Procurement, Millwork & Store Front
Tiffany & Co. is seeking a Manager – Global Procurement for Millwork and Store Front based in New York, NY. The Manager will lead the strategic sourcing and purchase order placement for global millwork and store front categories. The position is responsible for developing the global category strategy including responsibilities for strategic sourcing, cost/price analysis, vendor management, and vendor performance assessment.
The Manager – Global Procurement, Millwork & Store Front will oversee vendor management. This includes utilizing analytical expertise to deliver measurable multi-year cost savings and cost avoidance while working closely with the Manager, Global Procurement to qualify new global suppliers. S/He will incorporate best in class supply chain practices into all strategic sourcing initiatives while collaborating with the supplier quality function while ensuring vendor performance and adherence to project timeline and quality standards and deliverables. This position will negotiate pricing, execute all required vendor documents, maintain pricing catalog to ensure competitive pricing. The Manager will analyze and evaluate vendor capacity and raise any potential risk while auditing vendors to ensure compliance.
The Manager will lead all procurement operations in the specific category which includes, but is not limited to, executing purchase orders, supporting the evaluation and confirmation of vendor deliverables, resolving issues, and collaborating with Store Planning teams to understand orders and delivery time frames. S/He will also lead strategic sourcing, including utilizing analytical expertise to deliver measurable multi-year cost savings and cost avoidance, working closely with theGlobal Procurement team to evaluate and qualify new global suppliers and incorporating best in class supply chain practices into all strategic sourcing initiatives. Additionally, this role will continuously evaluate the supplier market, manage contractual pricing by monitoring exchange rate fluctuations and monitor shifts in business conditions and new areas for low-cost production.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, accounting or supply management
- A minimum of 5 to 7 years of exceptional category or procurement experience, preferably in the retail sector
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving ability
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally
- Strong negotiating ability
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with suppliers
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications, specifically Excel, as well as report writing skills
- Preferred Master’s degree, CPM or similar designation
Please visit the following link to apply to this position: