Nice‐Pak Products, Inc. (NP) is the global developer, manufacturer and marketer of pre‐moistened wipes for the consumer market, specializing in personal care, hygiene, household cleaning and disinfection products.
Professional Disposables International, Inc. (PDI), similarly develops, manufacturers and markets pre‐moistened products, focusing on the healthcare and industrial markets with surface disinfection and skin antiseptic products.
We have several locations across the US and are looking for new Associates to join our team!
This position is responsible for insuring that raw material inventory is available to timely support production and to coordinate sample request for new and cost savings project. The inventory is to be maintained at desirable unit and dollar levels.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- Entry and Maintenance of purchase orders in the ERP. Adjust inventory where appropriate. Reconcile usage of material in production runs.
- Review system generated requirements for material needed and determine quantity and due date in house. Review inventory to accurately determine material discrepancies.
- Support Production Planner and Warehouse inquiries about order status, changes and cancelations. Be the point of contact with our vendors for rescheduling, expediting, and changes to purchase orders, delivery shortages and missed or late deliveries.
- Ensure sample material available and schedule trial date with engineers, scheduler and production. Update and process manufacturing instruction for the production floor.
Perform other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Accuracy of plan and data provided.
- All analysis to be compiled on a predetermined schedule.
- Reports and systems are to be evaluated for possible improvements quarterly.
EDUCATION/CERTIFICATION: Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE: Understanding ERP Management System and Excel skills.
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: 2 or more years’ experience preferred in Plant Operations or Supply Management.
SKILLS/ABILITIES: Ability to multitask and organize workload efficiently. Must have excellent follow‐up skills and be a self‐starter.
INTENT AND FUNCTION OF JOB DESCRIPTIONS
Job descriptions assist organizations in ensuring that the hiring process is fairly administered and that qualified employees are selected. They are also essential to an effective appraisal system and related promotion, transfer, layoff, and termination decisions. Well‐constructed job descriptions are an integral
part of any effective compensation system. All descriptions have been reviewed to ensure that only essential functions and basic duties have been
included. Peripheral tasks, only incidentally related to each position, have been excluded. Requirements, skills, and abilities included have been determined to be the minimal standards required to successfully perform the positions. In no instance, however, should the duties, responsibilities, and requirements
delineated be interpreted as all‐inclusive. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate.
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, it is possible that requirements may be modified to reasonably accommodate disabled individuals. However, no accommodations will be made which may pose serious health or safety risks to the employee or others or which impose undue hardships on
Copy and Past this URL in your browser to apply: https://re12.ultipro.com/NIC1003/jobboard/NewCandidateExt.aspx?__JobID=494
Job descriptions are not intended as and do not create employment contracts. The organization maintains its status as an at‐will employer. Employees can be terminated for any reason not prohibited by law.