Enterprise Supply Chain Sourcing - AVP
ENTERPRISE SUPPLY CHAIN SOURCING - AVP
Sourcing AVP is responsible for supporting the sourcing and contract activities for a sourcing category for North America Procurement.
This position interacts with all levels of management, including senior management from various businesses and suppliers.
Enterprise Supply Chain (ESC) reports in to the Enterprise Infrastructure group which in turn is part of the Citigroup Enterprise O&T division.
ESC aims to deliver world-class end to end supply chain operations to Citigroup through Strategic Sourcing & Supplier Management, Supplier Risk Management and Supply Chain Operations including purchase processing and payables.
• Develop and maintain close business relationships with key internal and external stakeholders to identify needs, and ensuring business goals are met.
• Communicate and partner with the stakeholders with the purpose of reducing the total cost of ownership of the dedicated commodity to Citi.
• Support & Lead the development, management and analysis of Requests for Proposal, eAuctions, supplier negotiations, financial analysis, contract administration and project management.
• Lead and or be part of complex sourcing projects for the commodity, which would include developing and directing RFPs and/or eAuctions; analyze supplier proposals to determine savings, commitments and opportunities.
• Support and or lead the planning and negotiation of enterprise wide services agreements that minimize risk and exposure and provide optimal terms and conditions.
• Identify opportunities to leverage the sourcing of procurement commodities.
• Liaise with Sourcing team, Legal, internal customers and suppliers in written communication and via teleconference
• Utilize various procurement tools and processes to research supplier and commodity information. Report and record Procurement transactions such as: Sourcing Request Forms, Projects, Sourcing Strategy, Savings, Contracts, Approved Suppliers, etc.
• Manage and or support the analysis, negotiation, drafting and implementation of higher complexity contracts.
• Ensure best sourcing practices are applied.
• Meet all audit guidelines and ensure adherence to Citi process and procedures.
• Perform contracts management to ensure contract compliance.
• Work with suppliers to measure and track performance and any reporting requirements.
• Monitor the supplier market and identify opportunities resulting from new product offerings and/or market shifts.
• Assist Global Category lead with developing the global supplier strategy and work with regions to implement strategies.
• Accountable and contributor towards achieving aggressive annual measurement goals (e.g., savings)
• Any individual joining or working within O&T at Citi will also be expected to be an exemplar of the following Operating Principles and will be assessed and asked to demonstrate evidence against these principles where applicable during the selection process:
o Treat everyone with dignity and respect
o Create an environment where talent thrives
o Act with urgency, courage and conviction
o Inspire excellence - be the standard
o Be accountable - own the outcome
o Be unselfish - empower others
o Reward results - promote meritocracy
o Act with integrity - do what is right
o Collaborate - be a team Leadership – it begins with you
• 1- 3 plus years of professional, diverse experience across the finance industry, functions, and businesses
• Commercial awareness
• Experience of Procurement applications (Oracle or SAP eSourcing an advantage)
• Experience of working in an international context
• Outstanding analytical and quantitative capabilities required
• Demonstrated professional ethics and integrity in carrying out responsibilities to clients, peers, and franchise
• Process improvement skills an advantage
• Competency and success in Procurement Process
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Good level of numeracy skills, financial/accounting skills is a plus
• Negotiation Skills
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage multiple projects while meeting all deadlines
• Collaborative work style with the ability to effectively interact with partners across organizational boundaries and hierarchies
• Strong leadership presence which commands respect and earn trust of senior management team
• Highly motivated and self-driven, ability to multi-task productively, and strong result orientation
• Clear/logical approach to problem-solving in order to break issues down to components parts and identify most important issues
• Experience in building and managing relationships across geographies and functions
• Business Administration degree or similar (Operations Management, Management Sciences, Engineering Management, Technology and Management)
• Master’s Degree a plus
Please submit an online profile to this Citi Careers website direct link: