ISM-New York Catalog - Download Now
ISM-New York is excited to publish the 2016 - 2017 Professional Development Catalog. Beginning in September, we are offering a number of courses designed to help today's supply chain professional stay current in their role.
We also offer courses to prepare for the Certified Professional in Supply Management® (CPSM®) or Certified Professional in Supplier Diversity® (CPSD). Special pricing for packaged Certification Classes (see registration form).
This year, ISM-New York is offering six new Professional Development Seminars:
- Consortium Buying - TheWho, What, Where, Why and When
- Next Steps in Sourcing Techniques and Technologies - Advance Strategic Sourcing
- Best Practice Skill Sets - Leadership, Conflict Resolution, and Change Management for Supply Chain Professionals
- Disrupt the Status Quo - Selling Yourself as a Procurement Professional
- Supply Chain Management for Entrepreneurs
- Global Negotiation Strategies
Our course schedule runs through June 2017. Again this year, there are many new course offerings which were developed as a result of your feedback. All seminars take place in New York City at the offices of Pfizer located at 235 East 42nd Street between 2nd and 3rd Ave.
Coming Soon! Circle back this page July to download your copy of our 2016--2017 Professional Development Catalog which contains all our seminar offerings, certification exam review classes, and corporate training offerings.
Professional Development Registration Form
Enrollment is easy:
1. Paying online via PayPal
2. Downloading a registration form and faxing it to 914-662-8659, or scanning and emailing it to email@example.com
3. Calling ISM-New York directly at 800-975-0725